21 Bryant Avenue, Slough, Berkshire, SL2 1LF

+44 (0) 1753 316048

Claim A Tax Refund

Accountants Near You

Claim A Tax Refund

15 / 100

You may be able to get a tax refund (rebate) if you’ve paid too much tax. Use the link below to see how to claim if you paid too much on:

  • pay from your current or previous job
  • pension payments
  • income from a life or pension annuity
  • a redundancy payment
  • a Self Assessment tax return
  • interest from savings or PPI
  • foreign income
  • UK income if you live abroad
  • fuel costs or work clothing for your job

Click Here to Claim