AG Accounting Solutions LTD is committed to protect your personal data and respect the privacy of individuals and businesses. In this privacy notice, we will inform you as to how we deal with your personal data when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from) and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
Who will collect the data?
AG Accounting Solutions LTD will collect the data.
What information we will collect?
We will collect personal data on existing & prospective clients and employees. Data collected may include (but is not limited to): individuals’ contact details, date of birth, email address, marital status, National Insurance number, tax reference, bank account details, identification documents for money laundering purposes, financial and pay details, educational background, details of certificates and diplomas, education and skills, nationality, job title and CV.
Where we are required by law to collect personal data or under the terms of contract with you and failure to provide personal data when requested, we may not be able to enter into a new contract or perform the existing contract to provide you with goods or services. We will notify you of the cancellation of contract at that time.
How will we collect the data?
AG Accounting Solutions LTD will collect data using various different methods. These methods will include:
- Directly by an individual through email, meetings, questionnaires, online forms etc.
- By a previous accountant or employer
How will we use the data?
Mostly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Personal data will be used to perform our obligations that we are signing or already signed under a contract.
- Personal data will also be used for the communication of relevant information to clients and employees such as newsletters, articles, announcements and other items relevant to accountancy, tax, business advisory and corporate finance services. Personal Data will only be used for this purpose where specific consent has been obtained from the Data Subject or where a legitimate business interest exists.
- Personal data will also be used where we need to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
Disclosure of data
We will only share information where it is necessary under the performance of a contract or under a legal obligation. Information may be shared with:
- HMRC and other government bodies e.g Companies House
- Staff and Employers
- Other third party service providers
- An alternate appointed by us in the event of incapacity or death
- Third parties in the event of an actual or proposed sale, transfer, or merger of our business, parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Data Security & Retention
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so. If you think that any part of our process is not secure please email us at email@example.com
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.