21 Bryant Avenue, Slough, Berkshire, SL2 1LF

+44 (0) 1753 316048

Self Assessment

Accountants Near You

Self Assessment

Self Assessment

79 / 100

Who needs to submit self assessment?

We help all our clients who are sole traders, directors or self-employed to complete a Self Assessment Tax Return meeting all regulatory and statutory requirements.

You can use this link to check if you need to send a tax return.

We can help you to register with HMRC for Self Assessment to acquire a Unique Tax Reference (UTR) number.

We only use HMRC Approved software to complete and file your tax return online and calculate the tax liability after claiming all available tax reliefs. We will liaise with you on the amounts to be paid when they are due.

As a part of the service, we will analyse your business’ income and expenses to establish any tax savings that can be made prior to submitting the tax returns. Also, we will perform a compliance check on the data in your tax return before submission to remove any errors or anomalies.

We also provide compliance and advisory services to the following areas

  • Inheritance tax
  • Capital Gains tax
  • Property Business profits
  • Self-employment and benefits in kind
  • Employment income and national insurance contributions

Contact us for more information.