21 Bryant Avenue, Slough, Berkshire, SL2 1LF

+44 (0) 1753 316048

Get help with tax

Accountants Near You

accountants in slough

Get help with tax

You can get help if you don’t understand something about your tax, for example tax returns, allowances and tax codes.

You can also get help and support with Self Assessment.

Get help from HMRC

For simple queries, you can contact HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC). You should also contact them in the first instance if you:

If you’re on a low income

If HMRC can’t help and you’re on a low income (up to about £380 a week), you may be able to get free professional advice. This includes help with filling in forms and what to do if you owe money to HMRC. Contact:

Get help from family or friends

You can give permission to a friend or family member (a ‘trusted helper’) to deal with HMRC on your behalf for things like viewing your Income Tax estimate, talking to HMRC or helping you to fill in forms.

Hiring a professional

An accountant or tax adviser may be able to help you with your tax. You’ll need to authorise an accountant or tax adviser to deal with HMRC for you.